Terms & Conditions
Brief Terms & Conditions (Please find the complete Terms & Conditions on our website http://medviewairways.co.uk/)
1. All Tickets are Non-refundable, Non-changeable and Non-transferable unless otherwise specified.
2. Passengers must ensure that all names are correct as per their passports and that the travel itinerary is correct. Changes may not be permissible after the tickets are issued and a payment for a new ticket may be charged.
3. Passengers must be at the airport 3 hours before departure as tickets cannot be refunded or changed due to no show at the airport.
4. Passengers are responsible for all travel documentation including visas. Visas may be required for the entire journey both for the destination and/or transit. Visas must be secured before ticket issue. Tickets cannot be refunded for failure to obtain a visa.
5. Passport, Visa & Health Recommendation: -
Passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of your stay.
ESTA visa is a mandatory requirement for all USA bound travel including transiting the USA.
ETA visa is a mandatory requirement for all Australia bound travel including transiting Australia.
If your flight has a change involving two different airports with the itinerary, it is your responsibility to organize the transfer to the right airport and also check the transit visa requirement.
If you have booked code-share flight, terminal change may be there and you may require transit visa for changing the terminals. Please check with the embassy or airline directly for checking visa requirements in case of terminal change.
South Africa travel requirements for minors travelling to and from South Africa: The South African Department of Home Affairs as of the 1st June 2015 require all minors (children under the age of 18 years) are required to produce, in addition to their passport, an unabridged Birth Certificate showing which shows details of both parents for all international travel to and from South Africa. Travelers will be asked to produce the required documentation at check-in for each flight. Medview Airline is not responsible for the VISA formalities. Please consult the relevant embassy or consulate for this information.
Health Recommendation: Recommended inoculations for travel may change at any time. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip
6. Insurance / Travel Insurance: -
The Company strongly recommends that the Client takes out adequate travel insurance. The Client is herewith recommended to read the terms of any insurance to satisfy them as to the fitness of cover. The Company will be pleased to quote you for insurance.
7. Flights/ packages are protected by CAA in case the airline goes out of operation or bankruptcy. However, bookings made on low cost airlines or charter flights / airlines not under SAFI are not covered by the airline failure insurance, therefore agent will not be liable for loss of money in such cases.
8. Changes: -
If you wish to change any item – other than increasing the number of persons in your party/ booking – And providing we can accommodate the change, you will have to pay an amendment Fee of GBP 50.00 per booking plus the airlines/ supplier charges (if any). From time to time we are required to collect additional taxes. You will be informed for any additional taxes prior to ticket issuance/ reissuance. After ticket issuance, most of the airlines do not allow changes.
9. Cancellation: -
a. Cancellation before ticket issuance: -
Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your flight or holidays, we must be notified by the person who made the booking and who therefore responsible for the payment of cancellation charges
b. Cancellation after ticket issuance: -
Cancellation after ticket issuance will result in loss of 100 % of total cost of all travel arrangements in most of cases. Please consult with your travel consultant. Low cost airlines/Charter flights carry a 100 % cancellation fee in both conditions before or after ticket issuance.
10. Force Majeure: -
We accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage or alterations , delays or changes arising from unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war or threat or war , riot, Civil Strife , industrial Dispute including air traffic control disputes , terrorist activity , natural & nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions , technical problems with transport , closure or congestion of airports or ports , cancellation of schedules by scheduled airlines. You can check the current position on any country by contacting the foreign and commonwealth office.